Intersex Protests + Open Letter: Leipzig 7.-8.11. | Jena 9.11.2014
Peaceful Protest + Open Letter vs. "Ja-Ped 2011", Berlin 11.11.2011 >>> more photos
This week, Leipzig University (Germany) will host the intersex mutilators' congress "Ja-Ped 2014" which includes the annual meeting of the "German Society for Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetology (DGKED)".
Participating clinicians are not only the driving force behind the daily IGMs in German speaking children's clinics, but also behind the current "improvement for the worse" of the mutilator's AWMF guidelines "174/001 Disorders of Sex Development", "015/052 Female Genital Malformations", "027/019 Prenatal Therapy of Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia due to 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency", "006/026 Hypospadias" and in 2015 "027/047 Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia".
Same goes for the Paediatric Surgery Jena at the University Clinic Jena-Lobeda.
StopIGM.org will facilitate 4 Peaceful Protests in Leipzig and Jena (>>> all the Dates), as well as an Open Letter to all medical societies participating in above listed guideline reviews (more here!).
Help reminding the perpetrators that it is NOT OK to mutilate defenceless children!
Intersex Genital Mutilations • 17 Most Common
Human Rights Violations Of Children With Variations Of Sex Anatomy
IGM – Historical Overview • What is Intersex? • How Common are IGMs?
>>> Download PDF (3.65 MB) >>> Table of Contents
• Open Letter of Concern to '53rd ESPE' Dublin 2014
• Open Letter of Concern to '4th WOFAPS' Berlin 2013
• Open Letter of Concern to '9th Joint Meeting' (ESPE/LWPES) Milano 2013
• Open Letter of Concern to '4th I-DSD Symposium' Glasgow 2013
• Open Letter of Concern to '51st Annual Meeting of ESPE' Leipzig 2012
• Open Letter of Concern to '23rd ESPU' Zurich 2012
• Open Letter of Concern to 'ISHID' Live Genital Mutilators London 2011
• Open Letter of Concern to '3rd EuroDSD Symposium' Lübeck 2011
• Open Letter of Concern to '11th EMBL/EMBO Conference' Heidelberg 2010